Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

My Speech Writing

I am learning to write out my speech in the proper writing form.
Kia ora everyone, my name is Ricci and the topic I’ve chosen for my speech is that alcohol and bad drugs should be banned worldwide and I strongly believe that many people would benefit from this fact. So i’m going to talk about that today.


Firstly, when people put alcohol and drugs into their body, it can cause major damage to their health. For example,your heart could get damaged.

I know this because alcohol can cause an irregular heart beat which means that your heart will be beating out of rhythm, and this is not how things should be. Also over half of New Zealand is addicted to alcohol and drugs.

My second reason is, if you drink alcohol and partake in bad drugs at an early age, it can lead to an early death, and If you were to die from drugs and alcohol, it can have a devastating effect on your family and even  your closest friends. Would you want this to be you?

Another reason why alcohol and bad drugs should be banned is, if your doing drugs and drinking alcohol around your kids, it can have an influence on them and it could lead them want into doing drugs and drinking alcohol regardless of their age. So, if your family is important to you then drugs and alcohol would definitely not play a role in this fact.  

My last reason why you shouldn’t drink alcohol and take bad drugs is you only have one body and there is only one you. Your health is the most important factor. I, for one would not like to see myself end up in hospital because of drinking too much or overdosing on drugs. This is a sure fact that we could all do without.


So drinking alcohol and doing drugs can do a lot of damage to your body, it can have a bad influence on your kids, it can lead to an early death, and cause a really bad irregular heart beat. So if you are addicted to alcohol and drugs, it is time to change and talk to a nurse or a doctor. There is always help out there.  So I hope I have persuaded people that the banning of alcohol and drugs could only benefit a healthier community and an alcohol and drug free world. Thank you all for listening to my speech today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.