Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

My Future Career

My Future Career
I am learning to present my future career.
In 8 years time I will be 20 and my dream is that I would be playing basketball in the NBA.


What subjects in college I think is important for me to learn?


The subjects that are important and I need to learn are: English, mathematics and writing.


What skills do I think I need to learn, which will be important for my future?


The skills I need to learn are: PE, Health and safety, communication,  hygiene, dress appropriately and have good work ethic.

Why is basketball my passion?
My passion is basketball because I watched Stephen Curry all the time. I just love it when he shoots three pointers, I like how he respects his teammates and I like it when he cross people. So it inspired me to be a basketball player. The best game I've seen him play was in the 2017 NBA finals when him and his team won the championship.

What is the NBA?
The NBA is a premier basketball league for men in America. The NBA stands for national basketball association. It has 30 teams and thousands of players. The NBA was founded in New York City on June the 6th, 1946.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.