Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Hour Of Code

We have been learning to code.  The coding I chose was the Minecraft coding activity.
I enjoyed how challenging the levels were and coding the characters to make them do stuff.
It was challenging when I got a little bit stuck on level 11 but after awhile I figured it out.
I helped others by telling them how to solve the levels that they were stuck on.
I didn't need help on any of the levels
It took my about an hour to finish the 12 stages.  When I finished the 12 stages I got a certificate. I took screenshots as I worked my way through the stages.  When you look at the screenshots you can see how I used blocks to create the code which made the characters move.
Here are some screenshots of my coding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.