Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Hour of Code

Today I have learned to improve my coding skills. The code activity I chose was the flappy bird game. For me it was a bit challenging on level 8 because I got confused on what I had to do, but whaea Tania told me that it was giving me clues on what I had to do. So I figured it out and I had to set the scene onto random to pass the level. I helped my friend Sonny by helping him to pass the level that he was stuck on. It took me about twenty minutes to finish all ten levels. So if you want to try hour of code for yourself, here is the link

Here if my certificate that I earned on the flappy bird game:













Here are some screenshots of the flappy bird game:


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ricci,
    I was really impressed with your persistence today as you continued to work your way through the levels. Thanks for working hard on a quality blogpost, it is great that you have added the link to the Hour of Code so your blog readers can go and have a go at coding too. I will need to work on finding the next challenge for you, I am hoping that you will want to start creating your own games/coding challenges. See you next week.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ricci,
    i like your coding work and your screenshots, keep it up ricci
    blog you later
    Piripi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.