Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

What's your favorite meal?

Image result for sandwich with avocadoIn this bonus activity I had to share my favorite meal and why it's my favorite meal. I also have a picture of my favorite meal. And don't forget to give me some feedback. :) What is my favorite meal? Well, my favorite meal is sandwiches. Why? because I have avocado in it,lettuce,tomatoes and cheese. I like it because the avocado makes it creamy,the crunch from the lettuce is nice, the juice from the tomato makes it yummy and the cheese has calcium . This is my method: I would have brown bread because it's heather than white bread, the meat would be,ham,turkey or chicken luncheon, I would spread the avocado on first like it's butter, then put the meat on, then a piece of lettuce, two slices of tomato, another piece of lettuce and then cheese. And this results in a nice healthy sandwich 

4 comments:

  1. Great Ricci. I like what your favorite food is. Blog you later. Come over to my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ricci,

    It’s awesome to read about how you make your favourite sandwich. I think it is great how you explained why you added each ingredient, it sounds like a fantastic sandwich. I think I might follow your recipe and make myself a few sandwiches for lunch tomorrow! Are you making your own lunch at home while you are on holidays?

    Can’t wait to read more of your blogs!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ricci,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Dani and Georgia on the Summer Learning Journey programem this year. We've really been enjoying your posts and hope that you'll have time to re-join the journey soon.

    We can't wait to see what creative and interesting posts you'll have to share with us.

    Hope that you've had a good break so far! All the best for a happy and healthy start to 2018.

    Hope to see you online again soon,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Ricci,

    It’s Dani here! I hope you have had a merry Christmas and Happy New Years with your whanau. I actually made sandwiches on new years eve, with the ingredients you mentioned ( and aioli because I love it). They were very yummy! I have noticed that you haven’t posted any activities since before Christmas.We miss you and hope you come back to complete some more activities. I really enjoyed reading your blog posts!

    If you copy and paste this link into your search bar, it will show you all the weekly activities:

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Remember you can complete as many activities you like and in any order.

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs soon!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.