Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Do you have a dream job?

In this activity I had to draw a picture of me doing my dream job but I don't have a picture  because it would of been hard to draw on Google drawing so I just got one from Google. But I don't draw anyways. And don't forget to give me some feedback on my work. :) My dream job: My dream job is to be a NBA player. I want to be like Stephen curry when I grow up. Maybe even like Steven Adams.


Image result for basketball hoopImage result for stephen curry shooting

3 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Ricci,
    That’s great to hear that your dream job is being an NBA player. Is there a team that you would want to play for? Steven Adams started out by playing basketball during his high school years when he was in Wellington. Do you play basketball or any other sports?

    Have a good afternoon, in the sunshine!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konichiwa Ricci,

    Woah, that’s an awesome dream, I think if you have the passion, skill and determination you can definitely achieve it! You have a good eye for great athletes, Steph Curry’s skillful three pointers are a force to be reckoned with and Steven Adams is awesome with assists and blocks. It’s also a huge plus that Steve is such a cool, calm and proud yet humble kiwi!

    Steven Adams and Russell Westbrook are two of my favourite players and they make watching Oklahoma City Thunder in action quite enjoyable. If you were drafted into the NBA, which team would you want to play for?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ricci,

    I hope you are enjoying your holidays!

    There is only two days left of the Summer Learning Journey! If you wanted to complete any more activities, here is the link:

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    I hope to see some posts from you soon :)
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.