Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

My Voyage To New Zealand!

In this activity in the summer learning journey I had to write a short letter to a friend about my voyage to New Zealand and how I feel about moving to a different country. Enjoy!

Dear Mana, this voyage to New Zealand is extincting and adventurous. There were obstacles in the way but I over came them. I feel moving to another country is different but my new adventures starts here. I will be doing things that I have never tried. I hope you will still have a good time in Hawaii.
Sincerely
-Ricci

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ricci, it's Zephaniah here. I really enjoyed your letter that you wrote to Mana. I liked how you used interesting langues to get your readers to be interested in this letter. Great work, keep it up.

    See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zeph, I really appreciate your thoughtful comment! I really enjoyed reading your Roam to New Zealand Kind regards
    -Ricci

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.