Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

To Flash For Other Heros

Too Flash For Other Heros
By Ricci
I Believe That the Flash is the best superhero. Do you agree? Why I believe the Flash is the best superhero because he can travel to places super fast, he can also take down bad people plus he can dodge things fast also he is tremendously fast.

The first main reason why I think the Flash is the best super is that he can go to anywhere in a blink of an eye.  How can he do that? Ah dah he’s the flash and the flash is super fast he can even go faster  than  fastest car which is the Bugatti Chiron which goes 288 mph/ 464 km per hour. Also he can get out of danger fast. He can even see bullets going past him. How cool would that be to see bullets as they're going past you?

My second reason why I think the Flash is the best superhero is because he can help people super super  fast. For example say if I were drowning in Australia would he save? Of course he would save me.  Added to this,  he can put out fires when he goes really fast.  Would you want to get saved from the Flash? He can come to you in an instant and get you out of trouble if you are in danger like if you were getting beat up or getting robbed or something else. Also would it be cool that  the Flash fastest superhero? And the flash can go as fast as lightning can strike you. How cool is that?

In Summary I think that the Flash is the best superhero because he can go as fast as lightning and he can go to other places in an instant. As I’ve said at the beginning I believe that he is the best superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.