Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

My Inquiry: Blogging 101



Topic:  What I want to learn about.

What worked?
I didn't know much about blogging but I knew that we would need to learn about it more because we would be blogging lots in school.  That's why I chose this as my inquiry project.  Now, I feel like I know more about why we blog and how we blog.  I also know how to leave a digital footprint so others can visit my blog site.

What I found difficult?
I found it really hard to summarise all the information into notes.  It took me a long time.  I especially found summarising slide 5 difficult.  I think it was difficult because it was hard to remember sentence starters that we use to show the 5 key points.  I found it hard to remember the difference between being thoughtful and helpful in a post.

Where to next?
I'd really like to create my own game.  I learnt a lot from watching Jordan and Anthony making a game.  I'd like to give that a go.