Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

It's not good feeling sick


W.A.L.T use variety of sentences types simple, compound, complex (Level 4 adverb beginning)



     It’s Not Good felling sick

Last week I was sick. it’s such a horrible feeling being sick.  “Uhhg!“ I moaned. “I'm sick!” I said. “Well, you better stay home,” dad said to me. “Okay dad I will stay in bed” I replied.
“I hate being sick!” I screamed. “ I don’t want to be in bed” I said. “Well you have to stay home to get better” Rena said to me. “Okay” I replied. I had a bit of a sore throat. It was like I was being choked. It was not a good feeling at all.   

“This is going to be boring just staying in my bed! All day long” I said to myself.  “I am  just going to be stuck in bed all day” I said. “ It’s going to be boring” I said quietly to myself. I felt so Horrible that I just had to stayed in bed For the whole day or for the week.

Rena cooked a chicken soup to make me feel better. “Yummy yummy this chicken soup is delicious” I said “That's good” Rena replied. “Hopefully this chicken soup works” I said. “I’m just going to go back to sleep and hopefully I get better” I said to myself.


What I thought was that it was not a good feeling being sick. I missed out on a whole week of school. How crazy is that? And missing out on the class speech. Also that chicken soup was delicious and helped to get my better. So for next time I will try not to get sick again. I will wear warm clothes to not get sick and stay dry.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.