Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Freaky visit at Grandmas

Here is my recount writing. I have tried to proof read my own writing But enjoy

Freaky Visit at Grandmas
One day I went to Grandma’s house. I walked Inside and I politely said to Grandma, “Hello Grandma how have you been?” She replied, “Good good” ahhhhh I yawned out loud. It's pretty late so I better go to bed. Good night I tiredly say to Grandma.

The next day I look out my window and see  some of the headstones in the graveyard had moved. I dashed to grandma and said, “Grandma Grandma the headstones in the graveyard had moved”
Grandma replied, “Ahh you must be dreamin” I replied back, “No” Next thing i see is a ghost floating in the hallway. I asked the ghost, “Why are you here”
but no reply. Then Grandma loudly said, “What do you mean I live here” “Ahh” I groaned. She thinks I must be talking to her. All of a sudden the ghost shoots upstairs.

I had 2 choices. Choice 1 I run out of the house and go straight home.
Choice 2 I can go investigate where the ghost went upstairs. Then I decided to go upstairs and investigated where the ghost went. So when I got  upstairs to investigate where the ghost went the ghost dashed again and went into my room. the moment I take a step into my room the ghost slammed the door. I backuped, stumbling, fallen onto my bed. Then the ghost gazed around the room, “Yes yes” the ghost said, “This will do perfectly”, “Wh-what do you mean” I mumbled.  The ghost floated towards the bed, “I can sleep here for plenty of years” The ghost said. I asked the ghost, “Why are you going to sleep on my bed for years and Years”, “Because I need a good Sleep” the ghost replied, “So go away” the ghost loudly said. So I listened to the ghost
and I slowly walked out of my room. Next thing I see when I get out of the room is a ghost horse.

I asked myself, Is  that a ghost Horse? Then I decided to mount the horse.
I slowly approached the ghost horse. When I got to the horse I quickly mounted the horse. Then, the horse shooted down the hallway, “Ahhhhhh help” I shouted out loudly, “Oh no the horse is going to go through a wall”, “If the horse can go through the wall what about“Me? CRASH, BANG, I hit the wall hard.“Oww” I said in pain. I am taking all my stuff and I’m getting out of here. I got all my stuff and ran out of the house and said goodbye to Grandma. She replied “Bye”. But I was already out the door. I say “I’m never coming back here again!” I furiously said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.