Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Car Disater-Draft 2 What I will work on is getting good at planning my writing and proof-reading

Guess what happened to me about a year ago. I don’t feel like telling you but I will tell you anyway and It's was a bit yuck


It was  just this day I was sick  and my dad forced me to go to town. I shouted to dad “Dad I don’t want to go But I had to anyway. Do you know what it’s like to be forced to go somewhere when you're sick.   So we got in the car and started driving,  
As we were driving I started to feel more and more worse, So I said to dad “Dad I’m feeling worse Dad  replied back “you will be alright.
When we got to town My dad said “Do you want any subway.


I  ignored him . But he still got me subway anyway.
When my dad came back with subway and a drink of lemonade I didn't even want to eat it.


After all that we were coming back from Kaikohe then I took one big bite of my subway. You wonder what’s gonna happen next? This is gonna sound a bit gross. So what happened was that point we were driving and then and then I…….  puked and it splattered all over me and all over the seat. all of a sudden my dad pulled over the car. My dad shouted, holy moly.  It was all yucky and gooey everywhere and on my seat and my clothes and it was all splattered all over me.
I felt like as sick as I ever been in my whole life.


That day I felt like that was one of the worse day I ever had and I will never forget that day in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ricci, amazing story. I was interested the whole time. I loved your sentence about dad and pulling the car over and yelling in surprise. This is fantastic detail - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricci,you have a really amazing story my favourite part was when you had a big bite of that subway and you pucked on the chair and all over yourself.And dad turned around and said holy moly that was very funny well done Ricci. Blog you Later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.